Website Cornerstone Ventures
Just Build Awesome Software
Passionate about Enterprise Web and Mobile Apps? We are looking for a hands-on Technical Project Manager to lead a Software Product Development team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that believes in building awesome software for end users.
Your responsibilities will include all aspects of technical project management, from design and analysis to development, implementation, and maintenance. You must be a proactive and hardworking individual. As a technical project manager, you will be a hands-on contributing member of a team that implements new product features, improves existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase. Development and mentoring skills for the employees you manage are required, you will work to identify career and personal growth opportunities and develop your team. You will work closely with business partners, other engineering teams, quality assurance, management, as well as human interface and user experience designers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead product development team to develop, test, support and deploy desktop, web, and mobile applications in a LAMP stack environment, keeping up with project processes and deadlines.
- Communicate technical expertise, stay current & communicate best practices within their technical discipline.
- Ensures Software Engineers are meeting performance and quality standards.
- Collaborates with Software architect and product manager to create and evaluate product features.
- Work in a multi-project environment and if required, own the responsibility of end to end delivery.
- Responsible for new hire training and smooth transition into teams.
- Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new in technology and user experience, identifying opportunities to and experimenting with applying new technologies and interaction patterns to customer problems.
- Be receptive to suggestions for changing and improving the way work is accomplished.
- Handles crises and stress calmly and effectively.
- Encourages and supports others to take on responsibility, authority, and accountability.
- Manage tasks using a project management tool and follow up with specific owners to deliver components of the project on time.
- Must have worked on the Agile methodology for product development.
- Research and evaluate new software related technologies and products.
- Development of prototypes for new technology initiatives and product review, selection, and recommendation.
- Contribute to the recruitment process within the organization.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Detail and action-oriented.
- Internally driven self-starter.
- Leader, delegator, and motivator.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Creative, innovative, and strategic.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator in technical and business contexts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing and leading technical employees (a must).
- 3+ years of expertise in writing web and mobile applications in PHP, NodeJS, ReactJS, Zend and AngularJS (or other such platforms).
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment using DevOps processes and tools.
- Experience delivering scalable production web applications using contemporary frameworks.
- Understanding of developing apps for Android and iOS (hands-on experience of React Native will be a plus).
- Experience managing multiple engineering teams.
- Experience leading front-end development for high-performance APIs.
- Mastery in building scalable infrastructure or Distributed Systems required. Experience with Amazon AWS will be a plus.
- A strong passion for bringing useful, usable and highly desirable user experiences to life.
- Agile/Scrum: 2+ Years Experience.
Cornerstone Ventures is a software development and business solutions company based in Indore, India. We build simple and effective web and mobile experiences for complex business problems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com