Website Cornerstone Ventures
Just Build Awesome Software
We are looking to hire talented Quality Assurance Engineers. This role is responsible for ensuring the high standards of the Quality Assurance Department. Ensuring that the execution of QA processes and testing strategies lead to the deployment of quality web products that deliver our product team’s needs efficiently, effectively and accurately.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, design, develop, implement and maintain processes for both manual and automated testing.
- Execute the development of functional and performance test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Ensure problems are logged quickly and accurately, and “fixed” problems are verified and closed; may have to work with various teams to ensure that those issues are identified, logged and resolved.
- Review all relevant project documentation and provide feedback as required.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
- Designs complex testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Reviews and analyzes test results to confirm, establish, and communicate the cause of the discrepancy. Identifies inadequacies and improvement opportunities in the methods/standards and recommends changes.
- Contribution to team reviews.
- Ensure all production codes are reviewed and verified.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in a software testing or quality assurance role.
- Experience with functional, performance and stress testing.
- Previous experience leading a team or project.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment (good team player).
- Ability to work independently and to work under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize, attention to detail.
- Strong experience in Test Automation Framework design and test case automation using Selenium/shell scripting etc.
- Must have strong English written and oral communication skills, and be able to speak comfortably to a variety of audiences.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to accept responsibility.
- Experience writing manual and automated test plans, test cases and reporting test results independently.
- Ability to document bugs in JIRA or similar bug tracking solution.
- Understanding of MongoDB, MYSQL, Unix/Linux commands, and some knowledge/experience of email testing.
- 2+ years of experience developing enterprise software and/or web applications.
- Knowledge of Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Firefox etc.).
- Experience of working with Jenkins for Automated Testing will be a plus.
- Experience in a Mac environment an asset but not a requirement.
Cornerstone Ventures is a software development and business solutions company based in Indore, India. We build simple and effective web and mobile experiences for complex business problems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com