Website Cornerstone Ventures
Just Build Awesome Software
We are looking to hire outstanding engineers to join the cornerstone engineering team. If you like working in an energetic, intense startup environment and have a capacity to learn and grow at a fast pace, this would an ideal profile for you.
As a member of the team, you will be expected to implement solutions and take ownership of critical pieces of the system.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply strategic thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
- Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering closely with rest of team.
- Be a hands-on software engineer and directly responsible for delivering scalable end-to-end (UI, server, APIs, DB) features and products.
- Consistently deliver quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and industry trends, and guide the team appropriately.
- Participate in requirements gathering and documentation. Develop or prototype associated schemas, pages, and forms.
- Foster a culture of learning across the team.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of software engineering experience including a successful track record developing customer-facing SaaS products.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing front-end web applications.
- Ability to work across the various technology layers in a web app – UI, Server, or DB with an emphasis on the server-side technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Demonstrated background developing innovative backend solutions for dynamic websites – how they scale, how they work with other services, and how they may break.
- Dedicated problem-solver who can work in a fast-paced environment where multiple releases are a fact of life.
- Ability to size technical efforts accurately.
- A focus on quality, with experience writing unit tests and collaborating with quality engineering to develop test plans.
- Experience collaborating with other team members in multiple teams diagnosing and debugging complex systems, and participating in investigating build, deployment and operational issues.
- Experience with web application security and incorporating security into the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on an Agile development team with rapid iterations and ability to work well with others in a geographically distributed team.
- Willingness to take the initiative to solve problems.
- Proven capabilities to work under pressure and tight deadlines to solve critical issues.
- Able to work equally well with people in creative and technical positions.
- Strong oral and written communicator, with good interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships with a diverse team and across organizations.
- Ability to wear multiple hats, do whatever it takes ability and attitude.
- Deep understanding of HTTP and REST APIs.
- Hunger and desire to learn new things and develop awesome solutions.
- Expertise with a variety of web development tools and languages.
- Strong experience with Zend Framework and Angular JS.
Cornerstone Ventures is a software development and business solutions company based in Indore, India. We build simple and effective web and mobile experiences for complex business problems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org