Website Cornerstone Ventures
Just Build Awesome Software
Cornerstone’s business solutions engineering team is looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer to develop large-scale enterprise-wide applications. This is a hands-on role requiring the design and development of complex software systems to support existing and new product features. We are looking for an enthusiastic frontend engineer, who is experienced in developing rich web and mobile experiences to work on crafting user experiences which support some of Cornerstone’s most impactful teams and products.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing state of the art, fast and interactive web and mobile applications incorporating the best user experience patterns and technologies available. In this role, you will be working with other talented engineering minds across the company working on some groundbreaking technologies. This is an exciting role, demanding a strong in technology and a penchant for solving complex and novel problems.
As a senior frontend engineer, you are expected to quickly translate new designs into functioning responsive web and mobile application features as part of our agile, iterative development process. In this key development role, you will work closely with other software engineers, project managers, and quality assurance engineers to build high availability web and mobile applications. This is a phenomenal opportunity for engineers with several years of frontend development experience who are passionate about highly functional user interface design and delivering an extraordinary user experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop large scale distributed web applications.
- Design and develop intuitive and responsive web/mobile interface.
- Build highly-available solutions, optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Collaborate with Business, UX and development teams to deliver high performance/quality web and mobile applications.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience developing and implementing responsive UI/Frontend for high availability, high volume web, and mobile applications.
- Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of JSON, AJAX, and XML.
- Experience in Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
- Extensive use of APIs and a strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Knowledge of open source application stacks like LAMP or MEAN.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
- Experience in developing and handling high trafficked web applications.
- Experience in converting concepts into prototypes.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile development environment.
- Experience in developing the web applications for mobile is a big plus.
Cornerstone Ventures is a software development and business solutions company based in Indore, India. We build simple and effective web and mobile experiences for complex business problems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com