Website Cornerstone Ventures
Just Build Awesome Software
We are looking to hire a highly motivated and talented Human Resources Executive. As the Human Resources Executive, you will work closely with the employees to strengthen work relationships, improve morale, and increase productivity and retention. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a broad scope of knowledge and experience and contribute to Cornerstone’s day-to-day HR activities. To be successful, the HR Manager will be expected to proactively get to know Cornerstone’s business, culture, and employees, in order to be a strategic partner to help drive employee engagement, change management, and process improvement initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain initiatives to solicit feedback from employees and share that feedback with the management team.
- Plan, budget, and execute employee engagement activities in the office.
- Manage employee life cycle processes including recruitment, new hire Onboarding, Orientation, and Employee Terminations.
- Assess, evaluate and implement internal HR processes, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Identify and facilitate training for teams and employees on an as-needed basis.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Conduct regular compensation and benefits reviews and provide recommendations to the management team.
- Ensure timely and accurate inputs to the Finance Department for the process of monthly staff payroll.
- Manage and maintain the company Group Medical & Accident Insurance plans.
- Manage independent contractor processes and vendors.
- Assess, audit, investigate, and overall responsibility for information concerning the status of human resource compliance issues with specific central, state, and local employment laws and policies.
- High-level executive reporting and overall metrics support.
- Manage employee leaves of absence, personnel files, time and attendance system, and internal expense tool.
- Process Employment Verification Requests.
- Point person for all benefits administration, including billing and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience, technology or high-tech organization preferred.
- BBA/MBA degree with the emphasis in HR or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, local and national respective employment laws.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Cornerstone Ventures is a software development and business solutions company based in Indore, India. We build simple and effective web and mobile experiences for complex business problems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org