Website Cornerstone Ventures
Just Build Awesome Software
We are looking for an enthusiastic frontend engineer, who is experienced in developing rich web and mobile experiences to work on crafting user experiences which support some of Cornerstone’s most impactful teams and products.
You will take part in the ownership of the product design, implementation, and maintenance. To accomplish this, you will be expected to collaborate with large teams with varied strengths. You will work especially closely with our Design team, providing feedback on wireframes and user flows and implementing the designs with test-covered code.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Develop new user-facing features using UI library/framework (e.g. Angular, React).
- Collaborate with a diverse team of Designers, Developers, and Engineers.
- Communicate and present teamwork in a clear and simple manner.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in developing, testing and maintaining rich web and mobile experiences with UIs that are highly available and deal with high volumes of data.
- Experience bringing an impactful feature or experience to fruition by collaborating with teams with dynamic strengths.
- Experience maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stack.
- Possesses excellent synthesis and communication skills.
- Has a real passion for UX and developer experience.
Cornerstone Ventures is a software development and business solutions company based in Indore, India. We build simple and effective web and mobile experiences for complex business problems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org