Website Cornerstone Ventures
Just Build Awesome Software
We are looking to hire a driven individual with exceptional communication skills. Someone agile with a zest for learning and extremely dependable. You will be involved in managing the day-to-day operations of the office. Organizing and maintaining files and records. Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, perform clerical tasks, like accepting and making phone calls, setting business meeting agendas, sending official communications, accepting visitors, and setting the Senior Management’s daily schedule.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- You should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Constantly in sync with various internal departments like Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Service Delivery, etc. to enable meetings, internal discussions and getting work done.
- Plan appointments and events.
- Calendar management, Maintaining Daily/Weekly calendar of all Internal & external meetings, scheduling appointments.
- Booking Travel bookings & Hotel accommodation.
- Coordinating meeting, preparing Agenda, Minutes of Meetings, and appointments with other business executives, etc.
- Follow-ups & coordination with the team members.
- Maintaining the files of important documents.
- Day to day office maintenance, manage Petty Cash, Stationery purchase & management, Send & Receive couriers, Minimal Bank Work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 Years of proven work experience as an Executive Assistant/Office Manager.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Smart, energetic and ready to take up any challenge.
- Should be good with PowerPoint/ Prezi Presentations.
Cornerstone Ventures is a software development and business solutions company based in Indore, India. We build simple and effective web and mobile experiences for complex business problems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org