Website Cornerstone Ventures
Just Build Awesome Software
We are looking to hire energetic and creative individuals to join our Digital Marketing and Inbound Marketing team. You will be responsible to drive all Digital Marketing and SEO activities including on-page and off-page optimization, SEO content writing, social media strategy, metadata optimization, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ideate, recommend and execute On-Page and Off-Page SEO Strategies.
- Work on aggressive on-page optimization.
- Work on high-quality link building.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram etc.
- Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels.
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Regular posts on Quora, Reddit and similar platforms.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms.
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and Search Engine Optimization.
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid understanding of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the industry.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers.
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to use effective storytelling techniques.
- Drive engagement on social media- Monitor and improve social media campaigns.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills.
Cornerstone Ventures is a software development and business solutions company based in Indore, India. We build simple and effective web and mobile experiences for complex business problems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org